Wheat Grass juice has antioxidant, antibacterial, anticancer, and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s a rich source of Vitamin E and also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, and Selenium.
Features & Benefits:
- Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of chlorophyll.
- Boosts metabolism and aid in weight loss because it’s low in calories and has no fats.
- Improves overall mental function, relieves anxiety, and is helpful in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Aid in Blood Sugar Regulation .
- Maintains the Blood Pressure.
- It contains enzymes that have antioxidant properties which help to prevent oxidative damage to the DNA.
- Helps with anti-aging.
- Wheatgrass contains Vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty acid, contains Iron, and Calcium.
1. Antidiabetic and Antioxidant Properties of Triticum aestivum in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats, Yogesha Mohan, Grace Nirmala Jesuthankaraj, Adv Pharmacol Sci. 2013; 2013: 716073.Packaging Size : 500ml