₹128.00 – ₹382.00In Stock
Triphala is a powdered blend of 3 dried herbs Amalaki, Haritaki, Vibhitaki. Triphala juice has a number of antioxidants that perform protective functions in the body. It contains vitamin C, flavonoids, polyphenols, tannins, and saponins.
Features & Benefits:
- A source of proteins, oil, and linoleic acid.
- An abundance of vitamin C, which boosts the immune system.
- Triphala contains a number of antioxidants that perform protective functions in the body. Diets, high in antioxidants have been shown to reduce the risk of heart diseases, certain cancers, diabetes, and premature aging .
- Hugely popular digestive tonic that promotes gastrointestinal mobility.
- The contraction and relaxation of the muscles in the nutrients absorption and proper digestion.
- Detoxifies and cleanse the food residues and toxin’s from the intestine and colon. Tones the colon.
- Triphala has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, one study in 143 children found that rinsing with a mouthwash containing Triphala extract reduced plaque buildup, gum inflammation & bacterial growth in the mouth 
- Loaded with the goodness of omega-3-fatty acid which is great for the skin and hair.
1. Plant polyphenols as dietary antioxidants in human health and disease, Kanti Bhooshan Pandey and Syed Ibrahim Rizvi, Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity 2-5, 270-278; November/December; 2009 Landes Bioscience.
2. The effect of Triphala and Chlorhexidine mouthwash on dental plaque, gingival inflammation, and microbial growth, Neeti Bajaj, Shobha Tandon, International Journal of Ayurveda Research, January-March 2011, Vol2, Issue 1.
500ml, Packof1, Packof2, Packof3
There are no reviews yet.