₹148.00 – ₹442.00In Stock
Rich source of Vitamin C and contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese and Selenium
Features & Benefits:
- It may aid weight loss and helps to eat fewer calories
- Improves immunity and protects body against infection.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, including Vitamin C, small amount of Vitamin E and phytonutrients, diets rich in antioxidants are thought to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, aging, and protect your brain from degenerative disease .
- Reduces amount of free radicals associated with aging.
- Enriches hair growth and pigmentation.
- Flushes out toxins that causes diarrhea and dysentery and increase urination
- Absorbs calcium and keeps body looking great and healthy.
- Treat menstrual cramp and fever.
- Improves eyesight.
1. An afternoon snack of berries reduces subsequent energy intake compared to an iso energetic
confectionary snack, Lewis J. James, Mark P. Funnell, Samantha Milner, 2015
2. Antioxidant Phytochemicals for the Prevention and Treatment of Chronic Diseases, Yu-Jie Zhang, RenYou Gan, 2015
500ml, Packof1, Packof2, Packof3
There are no reviews yet.