₹168.00 – ₹502.00In Stock
Bitter Gourd is a rich source of Vitamin C and it contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps to reduce blood sugar levels .
- It’s high in fibre, low in calories and hydrating which helps weight loss.
- Research suggests that bitter gourd contains certain compounds having cancer-fighting properties .
- Increases HDL (good cholesterol), as well as decreases LDL (bad cholesterol) and total triglyceride levels.
- Helps to boost the skin’s glow.
- Manage symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, and ulcers.
- Contains important nutrients with minimal calories of carbohydrates.
- It’s a great source of provitamin A and vitamin C.
- It lowers blood pressure and improves skin health.
1. Antidiabetic effects of Momordica charantia (bitter melon) and its medicinal potency, Baby Joseph, D Jin, Asian Pac J Trop Dis 2013; 3(2): 93-102.
2. Momordica charantia Extract Induces Apoptosis in Human Cancer Cells through Caspase-and Mitochondria Dependent Pathways, Chia-Jung Li, Shih-Fang Tsang, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Volume 2012, Article ID 261971, 11 pages.