Rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Chlorophyll and it contains Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Phosphorus, Sodium, Selenium, Potassium and Iron. It has a good amount of Fiber and Protein.
Features & Benefits:
- Great antioxidants and protects the skin from almost all the damages caused by free radicals
- Beneficial in the treatment of stress, back pain, headache, fear, anxiety and dysentery.
- Increases resistance against viral infection and provides a good relief from cough, cold & other respiratory disorders including chronic & acute.
- Reduce memory loss associated with stress and aging.
- Reduce the depression related to the chronic stress.
- Improves the fasting blood sugar, cholesterol andtriglycerides .
- Reduce blood pressure in people with hypertension.
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause dental decay.
- Used in the treatment of problems in urinary tract and cardiovascular diseases.
- Soothes stomach and relieves indigestion problem.
1. Effect of Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum) leaf powder supplementation on blood sugar levels, serum lipids, and tissue lipids in diabetic rats, V. RAI, U. IYER, and U.V. MANI, Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 1997, 50: 9-16.
2. Antihypertensive effects of Ocimum basilicum L. (OBL) on blood pressure in renovascular hypertensive rats, Anwar Umar, Guzelnur Imam, Hypertension Research, 2010, 33, 727-730Packaging Size : 500ml