Aloe vera juice is jam-packed with nutrients. It contains important vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Folic acid. Minerals such as Calcium, Copper, Chromium, Sodium, Selenium, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, and Zinc.
Features and Benefits:
- Lowering the blood sugar .
- Relief from bleeding or swollen gums.
- Excellent way to keep the liver healthy.
- Drinking Aloe vera juice helps to increase the water content in the intestines helps to pass stool normally.
- Rich source of antioxidants and vitamins thatmay help to protect the skin.
- Helps to decrease the irritation in the stomach intestines.
- Good anti-inflammatory properties.
1. Antidiabetic activity of Aloe vera L. juice. I. Clinical trial in new cases of diabetes mellitus, S.Yongchaiyudha, V. Rungpitarangsi, Phytomedicine Vol 3 (3), pp. 241-243, 1996.₹148.00 – ₹442.00Packaging Size : 500ml - Packof1 - Packof2 - Packof3