Jamun is a rich source of Vitamin K and Vitamin C, and Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, and Selenium.
Features & Benefits:
Packaging Size : 250ml
- Cure the symptoms of diabetes including excess urination and thirst. It has a low glycemic index, which keeps the blood sugar levels normal.
- Loaded with vitamin C, which helps in healing the wound, regenerate the skin, battle free radicals (molecules released by toxins) in the body, absorb iron, and shorten the common cold.
- Most people don’t get enough fiber in their diet. That is a problem. A low-fiber diet has been linked to digestive problems like bloating, constipation, and stomach pain.
- A high fiber diet may help to reduce cholesterol, promote regular bowel movements, control blood sugar levels by slowing the rate of sugar absorption, weight loss by making to fill the stomach, provides fuel to nourish healthy gut bacteria.
- High source of manganese, it’s vital to healthy bone development and a healthy immune system. It also helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, amino acids, and cholesterol.