Rich in Vitamin B and contain Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese & Selenium.
Features & Benefits:
- The perfect treatment for any kind of cuts or injuries.
- Curcumin, the therapeutic component of turmeric is packed with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties which boost healing.
- Strong anti-inflammatory, it’s so powerful that it matches the effectiveness of some antiinflammatory drugs, without the side effects.
- Potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and boosts the activity of the body.
- Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases .
- Lower the risk of heart disease .
- Multiple studies indicate that curcumin can reduce the growth of cancerous cells in the laboratory and inhibit the growth of tumors in test animals .
- Helps to relieve symptoms associated with both
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Healthy benefits include easing an upset stomach and reducing arthritis pain.
- Maintains blood sugar levels.
1. Curcumin Enhances Neurogenesis and Cognition in Aged Rats: Implications for Transcriptional Interactions Related to Growth and Synaptic Plasticity, Suzhen Dong, Qingwen Zeng, PLoSONE, 2012.
2. The protective role of curcumin in cardiovascular diseases, Wanwarang Wongcharoen, Arintaya Phrommintikul, International Journal of Cardiology, 2009, 133, 145-151.
3. Curcumin as an Anti-Cancer Agent: Review of the Gap Between Basic and Clinical Applications, G. Bar-Sela, R.Epelbaum, and M. Schaffe, Current Medicinal Chemistry, 2010, 17, 190-197.₹118.00 – ₹352.00Packaging Size : 500ml - Packof1 - Packof2 - Packof3