Rich in Vitamin B and contain Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese & Selenium.
Features & Benefits:
- The perfect treatment for any kind of cuts or injuries.
- Curcumin, the therapeutic component of turmeric is packed with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties which boost healing.
- Strong anti-inflammatory, it’s so powerful that it matches the effectiveness of some antiinflammatory drugs, without the side effects.
- Potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and boosts the activity of the body.
- Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases .
- Lower the risk of heart disease .
- Multiple studies indicate that curcumin can reduce the growth of cancerous cells in the laboratory and inhibit the growth of tumors in test animals .
- Helps to relieve symptoms associated with both
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Healthy benefits include easing an upset stomach and reducing arthritis pain.
- Maintains blood sugar levels.
1. Curcumin Enhances Neurogenesis and Cognition in Aged Rats: Implications for Transcriptional Interactions Related to Growth and Synaptic Plasticity, Suzhen Dong, Qingwen Zeng, PLoSONE, 2012.
2. The protective role of curcumin in cardiovascular diseases, Wanwarang Wongcharoen, Arintaya Phrommintikul, International Journal of Cardiology, 2009, 133, 145-151.
3. Curcumin as an Anti-Cancer Agent: Review of the Gap Between Basic and Clinical Applications, G. Bar-Sela, R.Epelbaum, and M. Schaffe, Current Medicinal Chemistry, 2010, 17, 190-197.Packaging Size : 500ml
Wheat Grass juice has antioxidant, antibacterial, anticancer, and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s a rich source of Vitamin E and also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, and Selenium.
Features & Benefits:
- Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of chlorophyll.
- Boosts metabolism and aid in weight loss because it’s low in calories and has no fats.
- Improves overall mental function, relieves anxiety, and is helpful in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Aid in Blood Sugar Regulation .
- Maintains the Blood Pressure.
- It contains enzymes that have antioxidant properties which help to prevent oxidative damage to the DNA.
- Helps with anti-aging.
- Wheatgrass contains Vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty acid, contains Iron, and Calcium.
1. Antidiabetic and Antioxidant Properties of Triticum aestivum in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats, Yogesha Mohan, Grace Nirmala Jesuthankaraj, Adv Pharmacol Sci. 2013; 2013: 716073.Packaging Size : 500ml